Stone Hill Park has 70 campsites located on Del Clark Lake. There are separate sites for weekenders and seasonal campers. The campsites can accommodate RV's, fifth wheels, travel trailers and pop-ups. All sites are back-in campsites, 40'-65' in length and graveled. Each site has electricity and water hook ups (no water in overflow sites). There is ample room for many activities including hiking, biking, swimming, and fishing. There is also a basketball court and new playground!
Seasonal sites are currently filled. Please contact management to join the waitlist.
Click the link below to make a reservation and check availability.
- 70 Campsites:
- Primitive sites
- Seasonal Sites
- Short-term Sites for weekend or weekday
- Handicap Accessible Clean Restrooms and Showers
- Basketball Court
- Picnic Shelter available to rent
- Large beach with floating raft and volleyball net
- Storm shelter
- Scenic Hiking Trails, Walking Paths, and Golf Cart Trails
- Dump Station
- Be respectful of your neighbors
- Remain within the space of your given camp site
- Please watch your language! We are a "family" friendly campground
- Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the campground
- Motor vehicles within the park shall only be licensed operators
- All Golf Carts shall be operated on roadways or designated trails, and MUST have a licensed driver on board at all times
- Parking Pass must be prominently displayed inside windshield at all times
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 7am weekends & holidays, 10pm to 7am on weekdays.
- All visitors must leave the campground by 11pm
- Beach hours are 9am-9pm Sunday through Thursday, 9am-11pm Friday & Saturday (Please note: 18+ from 10pm-11pm)
- No lifeguard on duty
- Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by an adult
- Pets, glass, and smoking are strictly prohibited in beach area
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited and WILL result in immediate eviction without refund
- Keep your camp site neat and tidy. It is your responsibility to deposit trash/recyclables in appropriate dumpsters.
- No off road vehicles on the campground - may enter and exit campground only if using trails
- In the event of hazardous weather, report to the storm shelter
- In the event of any emergency, call 911 and report to the camp manager on duty
- Pets on campground property must be kept on a leash at ALL times (Even during off season camping)
- Campers must always clean up after their pets
- Excessive barking is not permitted and pet may be made to leave the campground if complaints by fellow campers are made
- Pets are not allowed in beach areas
Public Notice - Dear Friends, Stone Hill Park is a Family Friendly Park. Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and staff by not engaging in disruptive, profane, illegal and/or offensive behavior. Quiet time hours at Stone Hill Park and Del Clark Lake are from 11pm-7am on weekends and holidays, and 10pm-7am on weekdays. Inappropriate behavior, excessive noise and illegal activities will not be tolerated at Stone Hill Park. We strive to make Stone Hill Park a place for all ages to enjoy and we appreciate you helping us create a memorable experience for all of our guests. If you witness unacceptable behavior, please communicate immediately with management for assistance. Thank you!